Apart from the smartphones, Xiaomi is also known to make great quality power banks and we have already seen many variants including 5000, 10400, 16000 and also 20000mAh. Now the company is announcing the new 10000mAh capacity power bank with USB C Type port and fast charging.
While most of the power banks support faster charging with 2A USB slot, Xiaomi’s new power bank is capable of even quicker charging.
With the new power bank which supports USB C type, you can charge smartphones or even Macbook. It has bi-directional fast charging, which means you can charge the power bank using fast charge and the power bank can do fast charging of smartphones.
It cones with a USB C type port to charge the power bank, an output USB port, power button and LED indicator lights.
The product also supports input voltage protection, input anti-reverse protection, output overcurrent protection, output overvoltage protection, output short circuit protection, battery overcharge and over discharge protection, batteries PTC protection, charge / discharge temperature protection
- Battery type: Lithium polymer battery
- Input voltage: 12V / 9V / 5V
- Output voltage: 12V / 9V / 5V
- Input current: 12V 1.5A / 9V 2A / 5V 2A (TYP)
- Output current: 10180mAh / 39.19Wh (TYP)
- Capacity batteries: 3.6V / 10000mAh (TYP)
- Charging time: About 3.5 hours (18W charger, DC 5.0V / 2.0A 9.0V / 2.0A 12V / 1.5A ) and about 5.5 hours (10W charger, DC 5.0V / 2.0A )
- Product Size: 128.5 X 75 X 12.6mm
- Weight: 223gms
Xiaomi is promising 93% conversion rate and the minimum output capacity is 7000mAh from the power bank. It is announced in China, so right now the availability is limited to Mainland China and it retails for 149 Yuan (approx Rs 1,530).
More details available here.