One of the good feature of Samsung’s Galaxy series phones including Galaxy S4 is that they support microSD cards, which means you can expand your storage using the SD card slot in case you end up with limited storage on your device. USB Mass Storage Enabler is a freeware app for your Galaxy devices which allows you to export your microSD card over USB as a Mass Storage device.
The app was originally made for Samsung Galaxy S3, but works on many other Galaxy phones including Galaxy S4.
While the app will make your SD card as mass storage, this will not work with your internal memory due to hardware and software limitations.
Once installed, you can get the shortcut keys to enable or disable USB Mass storage.
Tested and Reported Working on;
- Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100)
- Samsung Galaxy SIII (GT-I9300)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500, GT-I9505, SGH-I337)
- Samsung Grand Duos (GT-I9082)
- Allows you to use your microSD card as a USB Mass Storage device.
- Shortcuts on your home screen to easily enable/disable USB Mass Storage mode.
- Warns the user if they try to disable Mass Storage mode without unmounting/ejecting on the PC side.