Yesterday Microsoft has announced their latest version of Windows 10 which is claimed to be the best version of Windows till date. Windows 10 will also have new start menu which is a combination of what we had on Windows 7 including some of the features from Windows 8 as well. Windows 10 will be compatible with all the traditional management systems used as of today.
This new platform also brings in One experience, One store, one way for applications to be discovered, purchased, and updated across all of these devices. Microsoft had mentioned that the preview build of this version of Windows will be available for download for all users and the final build will come some time in late 2015.
Related Reading: 10 New Features in Windows 10
Now you can download the preview build of Windows 10 and install it on your PC. As of now the best way is to do a clean install as this is a preview version and not all features might work on this. Although you can upgrade from Windows 8, you will not be able to downgrade in case you face any issues.
Follow these steps to download Technical Preview:
- Sign up for the Windows Insider Program.
- Read the system requirements.
- Click one of the Download links below to download ISO file that you can use to install the preview.
- When the download is complete, transfer the ISO file to installation media such as a DVD or USB flash drive.
- Double-tap or double-click setup.exe from the installation media, and then follow the steps.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Free hard disk space: 16 GB
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
- A Microsoft account and Internet access
Product key: NKJFK-GPHP7-G8C3J-P6JXR-HQRJR
- English 64-bit (x64)- Download (4.10 GB) Hash- EB75A3D3C0F621F175B75DC65DB036D0E00EAC43
- English 32-bit (x86) Download (3.16 GB) Hash- 73AC23AD89489855F33CA224F196327740057E2E
More languages available here