Apple released the new version of Mac OS X called the Yosemite at the WWDC early this week and the new OS comes with quite a lot of changes with respect to the UI. Yosemite also comes with tighter integration of iOS 8 with Mac and you can now receive and make calls and SMS from your Mac with the connected iPhone.
Now, if you liked the new looks of Yosemite, you can now get the same on Windows 7 or Windows 8 using the Transformation pack now available for download. The OS X (Yosemite) Transformation Pack is available for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and also 8.1 and comes with the same looks as the new OS. You get the OS’s icons, wallpapers, logon screen and more on your Windows.
Features of the transformation pack:
- Seamless installation and uninstallation giving users safe transformation
- Easily configurable in single click with intelligence Metro UI design
- Designed for all editions of Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 including Server Editions
- Genuine OS X Yosemite/iOS 8 system resources
- Smart system files updating with auto-repair and Windows Update friendly
- UxStyle memory patching
- Lion Frame UI including Aero/Mac features for XP and non-Aero system
- OS X Yosemite/iOS 8 themes, wallpapers, user pictures and logon screen
- OS X Dock emulation with pre-configured docklets optimized for stability/performance
- Dashboard and Spaces with shortcut keys configured
- Launchpad access from desktop corner and Dock configured
[box type=”warning”] Before you install this pack, make sure you create a system restore point, so in case the pack does not work, you can always restore it. [/box]
The pack comes with proper installation and uninstall options and configurable options.