To get started, you need to log into your Instagram account and then your Flickr account and then choose the photo privacy. Now hit the Go button and all the photos will be imported from Instagram to Flickr.
The imported Flickr photos will include:
- The caption from Instagram
- Any hashtags will be added as Flickr tags
- Location data if present
- Original photo date is preserved
- All Instagram comments will be imported as well!
- If you don’t have a Flickr Pro account, only your first 1,500 photos will be imported.
- If you have never set your location preferences in Flickr, geo data will not be imported