Windows Explorer is the file manager in Windows which allows you to manage all the files and has options to move or copy files to multiple folders and destinations. But one thing missing in Explorer is the ability to track all the activities like cut, copy, paste or move or delete. Windows Explorer Tracker is a freeware app for Windows which allows users to keep track of all the activities or operations done in Windows Explorer. It can track ‘Delete’, ‘Rename’, ‘Create’, ‘Insert’, ‘Add’ and ‘Remove’ actions of files, folders, drives and storage media, you can also use it to track and record operations on remote host via the mapped network drives.
The apps tracks all the actions and provides the detailed info the action performed, the path, the time stamp and other details.
You can easily get the history of all the actions from the logs by specifying the start and end date on its main interface, manage the log files in Windows Explorer, find the specific operations and permanently delete history operations in log files.
Key Features the provides;
- Traces & Records Operations in Windows Explorer Automatically
- Supports File, Folder, Drive and Storage Media
- Supports ‘Delete’, ‘Rename’, ‘Create’, ‘Insert’, ‘Add’ and ‘Remove’ Operations
- Quickly Load History Logs
- Saves Operations by Date to Get Convenient Management
- Supports to Track Remote Host via Mapped Network Drive