Google has announced the availability of Google Drive for iPad and iPhone at Google I/O. Google Drive lets you create, share, collaborate and keep all your stuff in one place. Upload all your files from your computer or from your Android phone and you can access them anywhere, including your iPhone or iPad. One of the main features of this app is the availability of offline access to files, you can simply enable offline access for each files and these will be accessible without an internet connection.
- Quickly and easily access and view your documents, photos and videos anywhere
- Make files available offline so you can view them even when you don’t have Internet connection
- Easily share files with collaborators on the go
- Sync files across your desktop and all your devices
- Open files from Drive with other apps installed on your device
- Star your most important files to easily find them later