The security features in Windows were increased with the release of Windows Vista and the User account Control. When Windows 7 was released back in 2009, Microsoft made further changes to the security issues faced in Vista. If your PC is having any security related problems including UAC, then you can fix using the FixIt solution centre which automatically diagnose and fix problems with security in Windows, such as UAC (User Account Control), Windows Firewall or Data Execution Protection (DEP) to prevent security threats.
What it fixes;
- Checks Windows security features and enables them if needed
- Phishing or Smartscreen filters
- User Account Control (UAC)
- Data Execution Prevention (DEP)
- Windows Firewall
- Antivirus protection status and updates
You can download the Fixit solution and then run to fix any errors automatically.