If you are using Windows 7 starter edition on your PC, you might have noticed that you cannot change wallpapers. There is no option to change wallpaper like the other editions of Windows 7. We have already covered a free tool to change wallpapers in Windows 7 starter. StarterDesktopSlideShow is a another simple freeware utility to automatically change the wallpaper in Windows 7 Starter. It has multiple functions like change wallpaper automatically or based on timer set.
The application runs only on Windows 7 starter edition. The application requires administrator rights to change the wallpapers.
Features of this tool;
- Change wallpaper on timer
- Change wallpaper on StarterDesktopSlideShow start
- Change wallpaper by global hotkey
- Autostart after users logon
- Disable slideshow when on battery
- Specifying the default location of desktop pictures – Center, fill, tile, etc.
You can add multiple wallpapers to the interface and set the time interval for changing the wallpapers.
Note: The author website is in Russian, but the application has both English and Russian interface.