Everyone might be knowing that PayPal is going through some issues regarding sending and receiving money to Indian accounts. Their bank transfer has also run into problems and PayPal has returned back the amount to PayPal accounts for people who did a bank transfer. PayPal has confirmed that it might take few more days before the issue is solved out. But if you want to transfer funds to Indian bank account from PayPal, you can use the alternative service called Xoom. With Xoom, you can transfer money from your PayPal account to your Indian bank account.
How to Transfer money from Paypal to Indian Account through Xoom
1. First create a account with Xoom, you can create a free account and confirm the account using a valid email ID.
2. Login to your account and click on the “Send Money” button on the top navigation bar.
3. Enter the amount in USD and it calculates the amount in INR (Xoom provides better rates than PayPal). There are three options- Cash Pickup (this is available in all most all Punjab National Bank accounts), Bank Deposit (deposit money in any bank account in India) and third Home delivery in the form of check. Select the option which suits you the best. You can see the service charge for these options in the right side.
4. Enter the bank account details and the recipient information (Please cross check the details before you submit)
5. Next step, select the payment method. Here you need to select PayPal as the option to send money. Below you can see an box where you can enter the coupon code. You can try using XOOM2010 or FEBXOOM10 to remove the transaction fees.
6. This will redirect you to PayPal login page, enter your credentials and allow Xoom to withdraw the money. Once the transaction is complete, you will get a notification about the transaction. You can track your transaction online with the code.
That’s it, Xoom get you money into your account in as quickly as one day or at the maximum in 2 or 3 days.