With the expansion of Internet service, many of the websites have been banned in many countries and even in schools and offices. There are many instances where some services are available only in selected countries like US and UK. If you are facing these issues, a Free VPN (Virtual Private Network) will help you solve these problems. Apart from these VPN services allows you to browse the web anonymously. Here is a list of services offering FREE VPN accounts.
Img Credit: Alpha-APR
1. HideIPVPN: This VPN service offers FREE VPN accounts on servers located in United States and United Kingdom. You can access blocked sites using this VPN service. The service offers 100 new free accounts per month, so follow their website to know when the free account giveaway starts.
2. USA IP: You can get free PPTP, L2TP and OpenVPN testing account compatible with Mac OS, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Linux from USA IP. The demo access is unlimited in time but you are required to reconnect after every 7 minutes.
3. MacroVPN: This is another service offering FREE VPN, but with restrictions. The free account is limited to 2GB transfer limit and 256 kbps speed.
4. VPN Reactor: VPNreactor offers the ultimate FREE & internet privacy service with instant access and no complicated software to install. It works on all platforms, including Windows, Mac OSX, iPhone/iPod, iPad, Unix.
5. UltraVPN: UltraVPN is a client/server SSL VPN solution based on OpenVPN. It encrypts your network connection and makes it anonymous. It can be used by any individual who simply wants to protect his privacy, either on a LAN or a public hotspot.
6. ibVPN: ibVPN allows Internet users to surf the Web invisibly and securely without leaving a trace and without being tracked. All the programs installed on your computer will automatically work via VPN so that the highest level of security and anonymity is provided. They give 10 Premium VPN accounts for FREE every month.
We have done a review of ibVPN on this blog.
If you have used any other good free VPN services, do share in comments, we will add it to the list.