Twitter is undoubtedly one of the popular platforms to share your articles. If you have a WordPress blog, you might be already sharing your top posts on Twitter automatically. With WordPress plugins, you an automatically publish your latest posts on Twitter. Here is a list of top WordPress Plugins which can be used to publish your posts to Twitter.
1. WP to Twitter: The WP-to-Twitter plugin posts a Twitter status update from your WordPress blog using either the Cli.gs or Bit.ly URL shortening services to provide a link back to your post from Twitter. You can also create your own Twitter app for your blog and post from it using this plugin.
2. Auto Twitter: Auto Twitter automatically tweets each new blog post to the twitter account you specify. You need to enter your twitter account login and password, and every time you publish a new post, the title of your blog post will be posted to your twitter account.
3. Send to Twitter: Send to Twitter shows a text link to send a post to Twitter with title and shortened URL.
4. WP Post To Twitter: This plugin posts updates from your blog to your twitter account when you create a fresh post and allows you to tweet from you blog. The plugin automatically shortens URL with TinyURL.
5. Post to Twitter: Post to Twitter is a plugin that creates a complete integration between your WordPress blog and your Twitter account.
6. WordTwit: WordTwit keeps track of when you publish new posts, and automatically informs all followers by pushing out a Twitter tweet. All links are automatically converted to tiny URLs to save space.
If you do not want to use WordPress plugins, then you can use alternatives like Twitterfeed or any Twitter app using RSS feed.