Many time Windows right click menu is crowded with items which we may not use all the time and many times we might have wished to add more items and commands to the right click menu. Here is a small utility which helps you to customize the Windows right click menu- FileMenu Tools.
FileMenu Tools lets customize the context menu of the Windows Explorer. The application add some build-in utilities in order to do operations over files and folders; add customized commands which lets you to run external applications as well.
Features of FileMenu Tools;
- Add build-in utilities in order to do operations over files and folders.
- Configure the “Send to” sub menu.
- Enable/disable the commands which are added by other applications to the context menu.
- Delete files locked by other programs.
- Split and join large files.
- Shred files.
- Delete files permanently without Recycle Bin.
- Change folder icons.
- Advanced delete option.
- Synchronize folders
- Change file date and time.
These are some of the features of FileMenu. FileMenu is a freeware and is supported on Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista. FileMenu is a pretty handy tool for customizing the default right click menu which sometimes get cluttered with lot of application menu.