1900 Windows Tweaks and Tricks

Softwares

1900 Windows Tweaks and Tricks

1900 Windows Tweaks and Tricks- Well have ever heard about 1900 Windows tweaks? X-Setup Pro is a software which boasts of having 1900 Windows Tweaks and Tricks.

X-Setup Pro is a so-called “tweaker” program; it allows you to change settings that are normally hidden deeply in Windows fast and easily. There are many hidden settings in Windows as well as in a lot of other programs and normally you can’t change them.

X Set upX-Setup Pro knows 1900 Windows Tweaks which is presented in neat format and divided into various categories like appearance, network, internet, hardware etc. X-Setup Pro is clutter free, easy to use, extensible, powerful, covers any aspect of your computer and more configuration options than any other tweaker.

X Set up

The important aspect of this software is that all the Tweaks are explained properly and it can be reversed back anytime. The program can also be tuned to give warnings for more complex changes.

X Setup Pro is supported on Windows 98, 2000, NT, XP and Vista. This is really a wonderful tool for all people who like tweaking Windows. Only drawback of X-Setup Pro is that its not a freeware, but still the software is affordable at 19.95 USD and its definitely worth the money. You can download the 30 day trial version for checking the features.

Download X-Setup Pro

test

1. Sumesh

December 8, 2007 at 2:06 pm

That title was quite interesting and a good linkbait 😉

And shh….don’t let anyone know that this is sponsored. But honestly, with a blog of 100k+ readers, I think you should be clear about paid posts. I don’t mind paid posts because I am a blogger myself and know how it boosts finances, but others may not like it.

Just my 2c, hope you take it in right way.

2. Haris

December 8, 2007 at 7:10 pm

I wish this application was available for free 🙁

December 8, 2007 at 11:28 pm

@Sumesh,
    Well, if you feel that reviewing an interesting software makes you feel that its a sponsored post, then i dont have anything to say. If you check my archives i have reviewed many softwares and none of them are paid and i’m not here to make finance out of blogging.
    This post is not any sort of link biating. 🙂 hope you understood 🙂

4. ram

December 9, 2007 at 6:49 pm

Nirmal great find, this is a useful tool. $20 is not very expensive if one wants all the features.

December 10, 2007 at 9:46 am

@Ram,
    Indeed its not at all expensive for a Windows Tweaker. 🙂

6. Joel

December 10, 2007 at 1:31 pm

Nice tool…actually when I clicked the title, I thought you have written some tips and tweaks but only after that I realized you have written about a tool…clever title… 😉 keep them coming…

7. Jalaj

December 10, 2007 at 6:46 pm

That’s a good software… I used to use a utility called Sandra for registry tweaking until I started to do those manually through Regedit. I have a fair umber of tweaks on my blog under Tweaking Registry category.

December 10, 2007 at 7:15 pm

@Joel,
    Nice to see you back!

@Jalaj,
    Tweaking them through REGEDIT would be a painful task. This software does all the job including back up.

9. Jalaj

December 11, 2007 at 9:25 am

Yes it would be painful… after 30 days of usage you have to chose between that pain or $20… though good news is that it is not the only registry tweaker!!! trial periods of each one of them added can keep you running for over a year.

December 11, 2007 at 10:18 am

@Jalaj,
    You got a good point, but if you are a tweaker of Windows, then $20 is not much for a software. 🙂

11. Alfred

December 11, 2007 at 4:39 pm

too bad its paid 🙁

12. Tweaks 4 Pc

June 30, 2009 at 11:15 am

I’ve tried this utility on my XP computer. It has lots of options and it does really help in tweaking the system to a better performance. Cheers!