Once you have a popular blog, next thing is to measure the numbers of visitors coming to your blog. Blog statistics are very important to analyze the traffic and to know how your blog is performing. There are many free stats services that offer you a great range of features that help you successfully analyze your blog stats. Here I’m listing the top 5 free services for analyzing the traffic to your blog.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is one of the most common and preferred stats tracking tool used by bloggers. Google provides you with lot of features like daily report emailed, get report in excel and PDF format, external links to which visitors are leaving etc. This is the most comprehensive analytical software recommended for all bloggers.
- StatCounter: Statcounter is another free visitor tracking tool. This is again a popular web tracking tool used by many sites. StatCounter can give data regarding the last 500 visitors. Statcounter also has to option to track data in invisible mode.
- Sitemeter: Sitemeter is again a free web tracking tool which can track the activity of last 100 visitors to your blog. The invisible or hide option is only available in paid counter. Sitemeter also provides lot of options regarding the traffic data.
- 103bees: 103bees is an online tool for webmasters, bloggers and internet marketers that is highly focused on natural search engine traffic analytics. It also provides detailed statistics and in-depth information on the search terms that drive targeted traffic to your websites. 103bees allows you to build upon your organic search traffic.
- MyBlogLog: This is the most popular tool used by almost all bloggers which is evident from the widget provided by MyBlogLog. It also tracks the number of daily visitors and page views. MyBlogLog is owned by Yahoo.