Firefox Addon: Adsense Notifier for Firefox

Firefox

Firefox Addon: Adsense Notifier for Firefox

If you have monetized your blog, you will be interested in checking how much you have earned through the clicks on your blog. Adsense Notifier is a Firefox plugin which will display your Adsense earnings in the statusbar.

Adsense Notifier simply shows your Adsense statistics on the status bar and updates the statistics automatically.

Adsense Notifier is highly configurable and should be useful for everyone that uses Adsense in their blog or website.

adsense

Once you install the plugin, go to Tools->Add-ons and select the Adsense notifier plugin and select options. You need to enter the Adsense user name and password to login into your account. You can also set the time between each updates.

Click here to download the plugin. Also visit the plugin home page for more details and support.

Technorati tags: , ,

1. kuanhoong

May 29, 2007 at 4:16 pm

And if you are not a FireFox users, then maybe you can try SysSense. It is a personal desktop Google AdSense monitor. It keeps your current Google AdSense information in the Windows system tray. You can monitor an unlimited number of Google AdSense accounts.

May 29, 2007 at 5:06 pm

kuanhoong,
    Thanks for that information. 🙂

3. ashwin

May 29, 2007 at 8:04 pm

I had this extension before some time now, but the thing is we get distracted. Unless we run a heavy traffic blog, IMHO it’s not worth to keep checking the stats. Now I hardly see my earning for more than 2 times in a week.

Having said that, when the traffic shoots up, I tend to check the stats by directly going to the Adsense Site.

4. Technobuzz.net

May 29, 2007 at 10:20 pm

Yes m also using this extension from last 2 months, and this one i cool.

5. Manas

May 30, 2007 at 12:48 am

Stopped using this extension some time back. Somehow it feels good to check Adsense account every two, three weeks to see my earnings accumulated..

6. Haris

May 30, 2007 at 1:35 am

I have stopped using this extension because it was not working well. It had a lot of bugs. Maybe I’ll give the new version a try some time later.

7. Shankar Ganesh

May 30, 2007 at 3:33 pm

Agreed with the people here. I’ve been using this and I found it pretty much not worth it.

8. RT Cunningham

May 31, 2007 at 6:33 am

Hey, Nirmal. This is good add-on for Firefox, but it doesn’t work all the time. It’s not the add-on’s fault though. The query at Google times out a lot. I’m guessing it probably works perfectly for high-speed broadband, but not so well for low-speeds.

9. Pingback: adsense firefox plugin - India Broadband Forum

10. Mohamed Sharaff

April 25, 2008 at 3:53 am

It’s nice to have some add on my website.

11. Tom

September 16, 2008 at 11:15 am

As an alternative to AdSense, I recommend Chitika. Over the last year I compiled some statistics of my earnings and I actually earned twice as much with Chitika compared to AdSense. For those of you curious about Chitika, check out this Chitika review for more info and some screenshots.

12. Pingback: Adsense Alert- Desktop Application to Check Adsense Earnings

13. Pingback: Controlla i guadagni del tuo Blog con AdSense-Alert | Blog Line

14. Gons

July 6, 2009 at 1:25 am

Nice tool, is there a new version that work properly ?

————————————————————————-
    No job? Find the right for you