Huawei’s sub brand in India, Honor launched its latest smartphone in the mid range segment, the Honor 9i. The Honor 9i is the first smartphone with 4 cameras and full view display. It comes with a 5.99 inch Full HD+ resolution display with 18:9 aspect ratio. The device comes with 4 cameras, dual cameras on the rear and also on the front. The phone is powered by Kirin 659 Octa core processor and is coupled with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. Here is the detailed Honor 9i FAQs.
Related Reading: Honor 9i Review
Specifications of Honor 9i:
- 5.9-inch FHD+ Display with 2.5D Curved Glass
- Octa-Core Kirin 659,
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage expandable up to 256GB
- 16MP+2MP rear camera, LED flash
- 13MP+2MP front camera with LED flash
- Android 7.0 with EMUI 5.1
- 3340mAh Battery
- 4G VoLTE, WiFI 802.11, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS and NFC.
In the video below, we try to answer all the frequently asked questions on sensors, USB OTG, notification LED, fast charging support, VoLTE support, dual SIM, battery performance, Screen on time and more.
If you still have any questions on this device, please post a comment below and we will try to answer your queries.