Wunderlist is a popular task management app which was first released back in 2011. Now the app is available across almost every platform including Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Windows 8.1 and also Mac. The company has now released a dedicated app for Window 7 users as the Windows 8.1 version is modern UI app and cannot be accessed on Window 7.
Wunderlist makes it easy to share your lists and collaborate with everyone in your life. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your lists from anywhere. The desktop app has a beautiful interface and loaded with features you would want on your to do list app.
Along with this, the company has also updated the Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1 app with new features. Wunderlist on Windows 8.1 gets snap view and can now be snapped off to the side to help keep you focused on the task at hand, with all the details you need just a glance away. Wunderlist for Windows Phone 8 now offers Landscape view which is perfect for when you’re typing a long note or using comments in a conversation.
Wunderlist on Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1 also gets live tiles, so that you don’t forget any reminders.
Key Wunderlist Features:
- Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
- Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
- Start conversations about your to-dos
- Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
- Share the work and delegate to-dos
- Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again