Amazon has today released a new Cloud Player app for iPad and iPad Mini. The app will allow users to stream or download music stored in their Amazon clouds. Apart from this, you can also download locally to enjoy your music offline, no Wi-Fi or mobile network needed. The cloud player was released for iPhone back in June last year and almost after 6 months it comes to iPad.
In case you were using the iPhone, app on your iPad, you can now upgrade to native iPad app and listen to your favorite songs.
Using the app, you can sort through your music by artists, albums, songs, genres, or playlists, and can switch between the two sections for “Cloud” and “Device,” the latter which allows users to play music they have stored locally for offline access.
With Cloud Player, you can:
- Stream your music from the cloud.
- Download locally to enjoy your music offline – no Wi-Fi or mobile network needed.
- Create and edit playlists.
- Control your music from your lockscreen.
- Use Bluetooth to stream your music in your house or car.
- You can also listen to music in your Cloud Player library on your Kindle Fire, PC, Mac, Android-based device, Sonos, Roku, or Samsung Smart TV.