Probably, there wouldn’t be any Twitter user who doesn’t know what Twitpic is. The photo sharing site had become one of the best places to share images on Twitter. Of late, there has been touch competition with many new players coming in along with Twitter’s native ability to upload images. In the long run, Twitpic is trying itself to stay afloat and has launched an iPhone app. Twitpic for iPhone is the easiest and best way to share your photos and videos with your Twitter followers.
What makes Twitpic app better is the ability to edit images, add some filters like instagram and then finally share it on Twitter. The editor is provided by the popular Aviary.
- Quickly and seamlessly share your photos and videos with all of your Twitter followers
- Edit your photos with beautiful filters and easy to use enhancement tools
- Browse your Twitter photo timeline with photos from people you follow in a beautiful interface
- Browse photos from the most popular Twitpic users
- Manage your Twitpic photos and videos in your own timeline
- View and add comments to Twitpics
The image sharing is now a crowded segment with too many apps trying to become the next Instagram by adding few filters and image editors. But Twitpic, which is already a huge hit with 35 million users, be able to make it big is the question. An Android version of the app is expected to be released in coming months.