Directory File List is a simple and yet useful freeware tool to create a list of all the files inside any directory in Windows. Not only it lists all the file names, it can also list out many attributes associated with the files. This utility able to populate files from multiple directories recursively. It also able to populate up to 250+ attribute from a single file. This utility can generate the list of files in Text, CSV or TSV output file format.
The interface is dead simple, you just need to specify the folder of which you need the list of files and it automatically saves the list in the same directory (which can be modified as well). Clicking on the options button will allow you to select the parameters for file (attributes).
- Simple design but fully customizable
- Scan single or multiple directory with ease (using Explorer ‘SendTo’ shortcut)
- Configuration can be saved as template
- Popular output format (CSV, TSV, TXT)
- Template file included
- Multi Platform support (Window 2000 Pro, Windows 2000 Server / Advanced Server, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 2008 R1, Windows 7, Windows 2008 R2)