We use Social networking sites to share photos with our friends and also to see photos shared by friends. Each network has its own way of uploading and downloading photos. If you are a Facebook or a Flickr user, you can now easily upload and download photos using the freeware tool Fotobounce. With Fotobounce, you can share photos privately with a group of friends without having to upload them online. Using Fotobounce, you can connect to Facebook and Flickr and then download and also upload photos.
You need to login to Facebook or Flickr and then you can easily access your photo albums. You can select any album or photo and then download it to desktop. The same way you can also upload photos to these services. Another option is to post Facebook photos to Flickr and vice versa without having to manually download it to desktop.
Related Reading: Download Flickr photos with FlickrEdit
In Facebook, you can view all your friends and also download their public albums the same way you download your albums.
Some of the features;
- Create private photo sharing networks
- Transfer full resolution photo images
- Identify and tag family & friends
- Built-in face recognition
- Organize your photos by People in addition to Collections, Events and Places
- Facebook, Flickr and AirSet integration
- View photos from your mobile device
Fotobounce is one of the best solution for working with Facebook and Flickr photos, for both uploading and downloading.