Hexonic PDF Split and Merge, as the name indicates, is a freeware tool for Windows which allows you to split and merge multiple PDF files. You can combine multiple PDF files with multiple pages into one using this tool. The application also has a PDF splitting feature, which can create new document for each single page of the source documents. You can also add a footer to all the pages of the document. The footer can be customized by selecting the font and style.
- Merge an unlimited number of PDF documents into a single one
- Merge all pages or just a selected page range
- Add single or multiple pages to existing PDF documents
- Add page footer and page numbering
- Split PDF documents into one single document per page
- Output two pages of source document on one page page of destination document
- Output multiple pages on one page of destination document, configuration of rows and numbers is possible
- Process image files (supported formats are JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, GIF)
- Create PDF documents from scanned images
- Process password-protected PDF documents (if password is known)
- Simple automatic deployment using command line parameters /SILENT or /VERYSILENT
- Fully compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
Hexonic PDF Split and Merge is free for private, non-commercial use.