Restore Deleted Files Now is a freeware and easy-to-use application designed to recover deleted files hard drives, flash drives, USB drives. The interface of the application is very simple and you can either specify the type of file extension to scan for or else it scan for all extensions from the selected drive. The scanning process is pretty quick and produces the results in fairly quick time. Restore Deleted Files Now is easy to use restore deleted files freeware for Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2008, 2003, 2000 (32-bit and 64-bit versions).
The Scan option can detect deleted files on a hard drive or removable drive within minutes creating a list of deleted files (including the file name, original path and last modified date if possible) that can be sorted by file name, type, size, date, path, etc. The ‘Restore’ module allows you to restore deleted files as well as their original names and paths leading to files. If a file has been partially overwritten, Restore Deleted Files Now will try to partially restore its content.
- With Restore Deleted Files Now you can restore files deleted with or without the Recycle Bin, using the Shift+Delete combination or through the ‘Delete’ options in different programs
- Supports FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS (NTFS3, NTFS4, NTFS5) file systems
- Restores deleted files on hard drives, flash drives, USB drives, and more.
- Restores all types of files except jpg, jpeg, gif and bmp. Note: jpg, jpeg, gif and bmp files are available for the preview only.
- Restores deleted files including original file names and paths leading to the files.