Opera Web browser is considered one of the fastest web browsers in the world ever since they released the version 10.5. There are many features available in Opera and one of them is the availability of skins to customize. Although the default look in itself is pretty good, you can customize Opera browser with 100s of themes available in the skins gallery. Here we are covering a few good ones selected. We have tested these themes on Opera 10.5.
1. Affinity 3 – Opera: This is a beautiful looking Opera theme with a transparent speed dial and an impressive Opera background.
2. Google Chrome Theme: This theme as the name indicates brings the look and feel of Google Chrome to Opera.
3. Glass Theme: Glass makes heavy use of new features of Opera 10.5, especially transparency. It’s optimized for Windows Aero effects
4. Humanity Theme: This is an Opera 10.5 Skin, aiming for System Integration in Ubuntu.
5. Inspire Transparent: This skin is for Opera 10.5x only and Transparency needs Aero (Windows 7/Vista).
6. Red Evil: A black theme with silver icons and funny smiles for IRC. This theme is best viewed with visual tabs.
7. SSK Dynamic: This theme brings in fresh set of icons, animated attention state of tabs, pin tabs chrome style, tabs can be clicked at the very top edge of the screen and fresh speed Dial.
8. Opera 2010: Opera 2010 is a featured theme with red color and a very good speed dial page.
9. Coal Mine: This is black color theme with shades of red. This works well with Opera 10.5 as well.
10. Opera Turbo:
We have covered only few beautiful looking themes here, there are 100s of themes to customize your Opera browser, check them out here.