We have many tools for defragmenting the hard drives, including the in build tool in Windows. RegDefrag is a small and easy to use freeware utility to defrag and compact Windows registry. When we install and uninstall application, many of these registry entries still exist even after install. This simple tool optimizes registry by removing gaps, fragments and wasted space in Windows registry files.
You can defrag the registry by using the analyze tool or get detailed information of the registry.
The application has option to create a system restore point, so in case anything goes wrong, you can always restore it back.
Features & Benefits;
- Repairs defects by rebuilding your registry
- Remove fragmentation with a linear and sequential registry
- Compact registry by removing gaps, unused space and the amount of RAM the registry takes up
- Improves applications response time
- Makes Windows running more stable
- Protect privacy by erasing previously deleted registry cells
A simple and yet useful tool to optimize your Windows registry.