Although Windows has a build in partition application (in Vista and Windows 7), these have only basic functions and will not allow you to customize partitioning. Partition Wizard Home Edition is a free partition manager for Windows which supports 32/64 bit OS including Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7. With Partition Wizard home partition manager to manage their hard disk partition such as Resizing partitions, Copying partitions, Create partition, Delete partition, Format partition, Convert partition, Explore partition, Hide partition, Change drive letter, Set active partition and Partition Recovery.
Main features of Partition Wizard Home edition;
- Support Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows7 (32 bit & 64 bit) operating system.
- Support RAID.
- Extend system partition to improve computer performance to maximum.
- Manage the hard disk to get the best performance of computer.
- Create , Delete and Format partitions with simple steps.
- Disk Copy to protect or transfer data.
- Support disk and partition size larger than 2 TB.
- Convert partition format from FAT to NTFS.
- Partition Copy: Copy the entire hard disk to another one.
- Copy Disk Wizard: Copy the entire hard disk to another one without windows reinstalling.
- Disk Map – Visually demonstrate your disk/partition configuration; preview the changes before applying.
- Hide/unhide partition, set active partition, Change partition properties.
- Explore FAT/NTFS partition