DriveImage XML is an freeware which is easy to use and reliable for imaging and backing up partitions and logical drives. Image creation uses the Microsoft’s Volume Shadow Services (VSS), allowing you to create safe images of your drives even from drives currently in use. Since images are stored in XML format, you can even use the back up with other third party tools.
Img Credit: Softpedia
Features of Drive Image XML;
- Backup logical drives and partitions to image files
- Browse these images, view and extract files
- Restore these images to the same or a different drive
- Copy directly from drive to drive
- Schedule automatic backups with your Task Scheduler
The program will backup, image and restore drives formatted with FAT 12, 16, 32 and NTFS. DriveImage XML runs under Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Vista only. You can restore images of drives without even restarting the PC.
Download Drive Image XML [ Freeware]