The Sony Ericsson PC Suite connects your phone to your computer so that you can synchronize and manage your personal data such as calendar and contact information, and you can connect your computer to the Internet via the phone. A new version of PC suite has been released and supports all the phones including P800, the P900 and the P910 mobile phones.
Pic Courtesy- Esato Forum
Sony Ericsson PC Suite includes the following applications;
- Sync Station allows you to synchronize content such as contacts, calendar, tasks, notes and e-mails between your mobile phone and applications on your computer.
- Backup and Restore allows you to backup the information in your mobile phone to your computer. If you have lost information in your mobile phone, you can easily restore a saved backup, stored on your computer, onto your mobile phone.
- File Manager allows you to copy both individual files and entire folders between your mobile phone and your computer.
- Install Software allows you to download and install software on your mobile phone.
- Download Language allows you to download languages to your mobile phone.
- Phone Connection Monitor allows you to check the current communication status and provides shortcuts to some of the software applications in the PC Suite. The Phone Connection Monitor is installed in the Startup folder during the PC Suite installation and will henceforth be started every time that the computer is started.
- Dial-Up Networking Wizard will guide you through the creation of GPRS or HSCSD dial-up connections for your personal computer to connect to the Internet or to a corporate network.
- The Mobile Phone Monitor Control Panel applet allows you to view and update mobile phones connected to your computer, COM ports on your computer and SIM cards recognized by your computer.
PC Suite is supported on Windows XP and Windows Vista (all versions).