Save Vista Laptop Battery with Vista Battery Saver

Freewares

Save Vista Laptop Battery with Vista Battery Saver

Vista has lots of new features like Aero effects and sidebar which can consume more battery while enabled. Vista Battery Saver is a small freeware program will save up to 70% of your battery by disabling Vista features while in battery mode which consumes more power. This utility runs in the task bar by enabling and disabling customizable features when power source changed or battery power fall under certain percent.

Save battery in Vista

You can deactivate Aero and sidebar when the laptop is running on battery and this can only be enabled back once its connected to AC source.

Download Vista Battery Saver

test

1. Ajay

June 7, 2008 at 8:55 pm

some days back i have also written on this, because i don’t have vista so not able to show picture, can i use this picture for my blog post.
    anyways this post is really good

2. Ajay

June 7, 2008 at 9:01 pm

for sending full feed on google reader which plugin u r using?
    actually my blog posts are not fully shown on google feed

3. Nirmal

June 7, 2008 at 9:18 pm

@Ajay,
    You can use the picture, no issue. 🙂

For full feeds, I’m using this plugin- http://cavemonkey50.com/code/full-feed/

4. Keith Dsouza

June 7, 2008 at 9:30 pm

I usually use the adapter whenever I use the laptop but this will definitely help me to save battery power when I am on the move :D, stumbled.

5. Nirmal

June 7, 2008 at 9:55 pm

@Keith,
    Even I use adapter when using at home, but while travelling this can come handy.
    Thanks for the Stumble.

6. Haris

June 7, 2008 at 11:10 pm

I’ve been using this application for 2 days now. Works very efficiently. Loved it!

7. abhishek

June 9, 2008 at 5:52 pm

my laptop backup is getting more worse day by day…lets see if this application can help.

8. Free Playstation 3

September 10, 2008 at 6:44 am

I’ll definitely be using this tool. Thanks a lot.

9. Pingback: Free Laptop Battery Management Tool- Battery4Life